ELANDURA RIGID CORE FLOORING
A unique take on health-conscious flooring that offers beauty, durability, and performance. Crafted using Ceramin technology it features a PVC-free, waterproof construction that uses post-consumer recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
Find style and performance in Elandura. Featuring advanced benefits that will help promote a healthy indoor environment for your home while taking action toward a sustainable future.
- Healthy Living : This product is 100% free of PVC, formaldehyde, phthalates, or other plasticizers and features ultra-low VOC emissions.
- Waterproof : Engineered with a unique and truly waterproof construction. Can be installed throughout the home including kitchens, bathrooms, and below grade.
- Recyclable Product : Better for today, better for tomorrow. This product is 100% recyclable and made using 25% post-consumer material.
- Lifetime Anti-fade : Visuals are printed using UV-protected inks for a lifetime guarantee against fading from sun exposure.
- Family & Pet Friendly : Worry-free product designed for the daily challenges of a busy home. Safe for you and those who matter the most.
- Scratch & Stain Resistant : Features a highly durable surface that protects floors against the wear and tear of a busy household, including scratches and pet accidents.
- Attached Underlay : Equipped with a pre-attached underlayment that provides built-in acoustical performance and attributes for a quieter experience under foot.
- Easy Installation : Features a built-in locking system for a quick and simple DYI installation that requires a small number of tools.
- Made in Germany
|Surface Texture||Wood Grain|
|Warranty||40 Year Residential / 5 Year Commercial|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Certification||GreenGuard Gold & Blue Angel|
|Attached Underlay||1 mm|
|Airborne Sound Transmission||ASTM E90 & ASTM E413
without drop ceiling STC 50 dB
w/drop ceiling STC 62 dB
|Impact Sound Transmission||ASTM E492 & ASTM E989
without drop ceiling IIC 57 dB
w/drop ceiling IIC 73 dB
|Change in Impact Sound Transmission (Delta)||ASTM E2179
ΔIIC 25 dB
|Underlay Performance||Compressive Strength: 21.76 PSI
Closed cell extruded, non-cross-linked polyolefin foam.
Resistant to moisture, mold & bacteria.
100 % recyclable, low-emission & non-toxic.